Sunday, April 27, 2014

CASUAL + PUNK= COOL








Everytime I hang out during daytime or if the weather is hot, I always wear either jeans,long sleeves, maxi dress and cardigan but the thin one. I don't really wear sleveless since my skin is too sensitive from the sun.



But of course I still want to look stylist in any clothes I wear. My friends knew me as fashionista. Its just my style, pairing clothes and wearing them with uniqueness.





 One sunday afternoon. I went vet to take my dog for grooming. Weather is fair but so windy so I decided to wear my maxi skirt, it has slits at the both sides and its see through. This maxi skirt is just perfect especially when wind blows, the skirt is just dramatically waving since it has slits at both sides and can take a little peep of your long legs.



I pair it with gray and black longsleeve upper and flats stud sandals. Its a combination of casual and punk, especially I wore my cap.

★Maxi see through skirt(Forever21), Long sleeve upper(Crissa), Stud sandals(Forever21), Cap(Taiwan night market)★                                    


Why not? Sometimes its very cool to pair different kinds of clothes,and that makes it call Fashion with style.





No comments:

Post a Comment