Monday, April 28, 2014

SUNDAY DIET (DAY7) WITH BABY POMPOM



It's Sunday!!!!  And this is my 7th day (1week) daily diary no rice diet!!! I'm so excited to know what is my weight for tomorrow. If I lost weight, or if my weight is still same or if I gain more! What would it be...

Today my brunch was Filipino food which is Pancit with mixed vegetables and pork. It was delicious but I still control my appetite.

I had some junk food for snack.

Most Sundays, I bring dog or dogs for a walk. ( Sometimes I bring 1 or 2 or 4dogs).



Meet Pompom, He is very smart and clever dog. He is my first dog, He was a birthday present to me 3and 3and half years ago. He loves walking with me anywhere because since he was still puppy I bring I'm to any places,  He had ride airplane 3times. He is so outgoing dog! :)


We went out for a walk at I.T Park Cebu. Got some Ice cream from convenient store. I guess
Ice cream was my only dinner. I didn't plan not to eat but I arrived my house at 21:30 and I did not feel hungry.


I will really be surprise if my weight is still same! But I rather want same weight than gain weight!
Tomorrow be posting it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment