Sunday, April 27, 2014

SATURDAY DIET (DAY6)

This saturday, I was just watching DVD for the whole afternoon! I wanted to go some place but its just too freakin hot!!! It was about 36-39°C today!!! The heat just really penetrated to my skin! Too hot that I got a head ache.


So I was just in my room watching DVD and playing my dogs. It was a boring afternoon, I was not in the mood to go out, it just ruined my plan. Believe me or not, at 18:00~19:00 its still hot! Of course not same as afternoon, but you can feel its hot and then sweat comes.


I feel like I got high blood because its too hot. But since I said yesterday that I will go some place, I decide to buy a bread. I went there about 22:00.



 Well its not ordinary bread but its French Croissant!  Cebu's new French Restaurant, Pastries and Wine Library, the "La Vie Parisienne". Since its saturday night, I expect lots of people at the restaurant but not in the pastries area!!! I can't even get a basket since the whole place was really so full. It just simply mean that it's worth buying for. After 30minutes I got into cashier and pay and had it take out.



I bought Le Croissant, Feuillete with almond cream, Mini stick custard cream, Macarons and Bande Lemon Meringue. It is worth waiting for! My favorite is the Lemon Meringue. Its like lemon square but this one is so tasty and perfect dessert. I can say. After I ate that, I smiled and feel so happy. It's like it took away my high blood feeling. I feel happy when I ate it. Prices are reasonable.



Well then after that I went back home quickly. I wasn't able to take picture because it's too crowded! But I must definitely go back there!


My saturday day 6 of daily diary no rice diet is.... I did not eat anything but a pack of junkfood and the bread I bought at La Vie Parisienne. I wasn't actually craving for anything since I did not do anything for the whole day. Its unhealthy saturday!!! :( But I think I will really lose weight..



 Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.

No comments:

Post a Comment