Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Woof Woof!!!

I am a dog lover, are you? I have four adorable shih-tzu's  and they are the one who stop my falling tears, taking away some stress and giving me love. They are my faithful best friend. I came up this kind of topic , because I want to share you guys how much dogs loves us and I, as their master/mother/ best friend, is proud of them. When I was still a child,  I love dogs already, I was lucky, my friend gave me one, But sad to say, after a week, she past away. I don't know,   maybe because I am still a child that time, I just felt sad But it really didn't bother me much, since it was only a week I got her. But three years ago, I got a shih tzu, it was a present from a very special person. He catch my attention when the time I was choosing,  it was only him, scratching the window and barking at me, it is like he is telling me "get me". I Didn't twice thinking,  I took him. I can say God really gave me him. He Is very energetic, very smart, I can say that sometimes he thinks like human. Everything I am sad, he come near me, and comfort me.

There are some people can't give you what can dog give. People can talk, But it is so sad to know, we can't sometimes even comfort people by simple action or word. Dogs can't really say "Hey don't be sad, I am here" But instead they give us a lick and sit on our lap and that is How they comfort us.

Sometimes they do some mistakes, well they are still a dog, it might be because they are lack f aattention, so they do things to catch our attention.  For some of us, we might hit them or spank them, But it is still so touching because they will still come to us and look at us,  they too feel or know that they are wrong, yet they still come to us with love.

They are the ones who can't talk, But understands us, our feeling,  our emotion, our everything. They give us "Love".

I love my dogs,they are four now, because I bought a female for my male shih-tzu,  they got 2 babies last year. And now my female,  she is Preggy again:)

In one word, How do you describe your lovely dog?

♥☆♡☆♡♠◆◇♤♣♚♧♔♕♛♙♟♘♞⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩


A DOGS PLEA BY:ANONYMOUSTreat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.� Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I might lick your hand between blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me learn.� Speak to me often, for your voiceis the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps fall upon my waiting ear.� Please take me inside when it is cold and wet, for I am a domesticated animal, no longer accustomed to bitter elements.� I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth.� Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for I cannottell you when I suffer thirst.� Feed me clean food that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life, should your life be in danger.� And, my friend, when I am very old, and I no longer enjoy good health, hearing and sight, do not make heroic effortsto keep me going.� I am not having any fun.�Please see that my trusting life is taken gently, I shall leave this earth knowing withthe last breath I draw that my fate was always safest in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment