Friday, April 25, 2014

THURSDAY DIET (DAY4)

My 4th day daily diary no rice diet. I survived for the whole day! Wohoo!!! My brunch and snack was Quaker oats, dinner was Quaker oats, fish and vegetables and fruits. I feel full yet light. I have notice that interval day I eat rice. Hopefully tomorrow and the next days I wont be tempted by  rice.



I came to notice, I eat oatmeal almost everyday. Well probably it is not bad, but must to still eat right food like meats, fish and vegelatbles. But as long as I dont intake rice, I think that it would be a better option.




 This is my fourth day of no rice diet. It is ashamed to tell that I failed twice. Atleast this is a little step for me to quit. Unlike before I do eat rice during lunch and dinner everyday. I can see that my stomach is not like big than before. It flattens a little bit.



I just really want to get my flat stomach as before.   No rice, sometimes its a little bit hard especially the food is just so delicous. Yet I can make it little by little as long as I keep on thinking my target body.




Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck!        

No comments:

Post a Comment