Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Diet(day3) Walking loss calories.




Today is my 3rd day daily diary of no rice diet. Can you guess if I ate rice today??? Hmmm.. I feel guilty already, but I will feel guilty more if I lie. I can't lie about this. I know guys I said to "not to eat rice in a week", sometimes I just wanna hate my Mom cooking delicious food:(.

My brunch was actually 2 spoons of Quaker oats and 2 pastel bread from Camuigin Island(My Mom brought it when she was in Mindanao with my Grandmother). Its just so tasty and I had another 1 for my snack. And my dinner(@17:00)was a cup of rice(actually, I think its less than a cup), and my Mom cooked mixed vegetables, with mixed meats on it and sauced with tamato. How can I resist if the food is just so tatsy? It was soooo tempting especially when you smell it. I feel so delicous while Im eating it, but at the same time feeling so guilty! I'm sorry  is the only thing I can say but I just can't lie.



I went out for walking about 4 hours because of I ate rice! Its like an exchange for the rice inside my tummy. As all we know walking is the safest and easiest exercise could be! Walking while listening to music is my thing, and just simple as that I burn calories. Of course it depends too how much time you walk and how fast is your speed.





 I read an article about loosing calories by walking. According to Wendy Bumgardner (Updated February 13, 2014)How You Burn Calories WalkingYour weight and the distance you walk determine the energy calories burned while walking. Walking speed matters less than distance and weight. A rule of thumb is 100 calories per mile are burned for a 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile for a 120-pound person.   I am 54kilo which is 119 pounds, if today I walked about 10miles, probably I lost 650calories (65 cal x 10mi = 650 lb). But it is more than that since my speed of walking is fast.



 I really love to walk, it might be one of the reason my weight is maintain. Walking could help you loose your calories, but it'll help you more by reducing the calories you intake.  For this, I still will continue, little by little, I know I can refuse rice. Atleast not same as before that I can take 4cups a day.




Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.    

No comments:

Post a Comment