Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FRIDAY-SATURDAY-SUNDAY DIET (DAY12-13-14)

 I am so late with Friday and Saturday Diet!!!! I am so busy these past few days and easily tired  and I do not have any time to write my blog, well of course I still have little time but just like I  said earlier I get tired easily, and I do got head ache most of the time, well I believe its because  of eating less now a days and too hot right now since I am currently staying in Cebu Philippines.

 I am so sorry but this time I fail Friday diet, I can't even remember what I ate that day but I am pretty sure I ate brunch and dinner and it was rice and meat + vegetables but I am sorry I forgot exactly the name of that food I ate. This is so fail no rice diet (sad face). Too busy and sometimes I eat less, but sometimes too hungry and I am really craving for something that will pleasure my stomach. I do apologize once more. But I do have Saturday Diet!

Saturday, brunch was only burger from Mcdonalds and french fries and soft drink. Mcdonalds is very convenient to eat because you just need to order 10 minutes or less and Tada!! Your order is ready, you just need to eat it.

Dinner was with my sister, we went out together since both of us is craving for Chinese noodles.
Went to Choi City at Banilad Town Center (BTC). We ordered Seafood noodle and Beef Noodle(another style I forgot name). I do not know if there is something wrong with our taste or the noodles taste. Our first spoon of the soup was... What is this?... Then looking each other facial reaction was bad. Haha, well not saying their food is not delicious, of course their Dimsum is really good but just that night and that noodles was really pretty not as good as what we thought. It is very different from Taiwan Noodle, I can say Taiwan noodles are the best!!!



It was not satisfying and we just did not finish the food, we had it take out and just gave it to someone who wants to eat. ( I hate wasting food, as much as possible I find ways to finish it).



I had midnight snacks, only junk foods and some cookies. Calories are there!!! But at least it is not rice!!! hahaha, I do not know if I should be happy saying that.

Sunday, guess what, I had rest day,almost whole day I slept!!! Nothing special happened but I was in the bed laying for the whole day, I ate some cereals, the one you add milk on it. I love Kelloggs so much, I can live just that. Hmmmm, let me think, oh! had some Ice cream!!! Can't blame me its too hot!!! Evening was only cup noodle. Sometimes if I have nothing to do, I am just  on the bed laying for the whole day and just watch movies, actually Sundays I should walk around my dogs from my house to I.T Park, about 3 hourse walk because I bring 4 cute dogs. But only this recent Sunday, too tired and made my me lazy.

I do not know about my no rice diet. I haven't thought of what weight I should lose for this topic, because I think I keep on sharing this topic yet I keep on eating rice, I can't focus much and I feel it is nothing. Forgive me, I want to be more specific with this topic.

For the past 15 days, My no rice diet, I thought it is not that much serious, since I failed many times, I failed to not to eat rice. In 14 days I did ate!  For the first 7 days of my no rice diet, I haven't lose any weight, my weight was still same. To be honest I am 54 kilo but just right of my BMI. But what I wanted is 50 kilo. I do not know but I really want to get back my weight. I feel little heavy with my current weight now.

I hope I could make it. Hopefully with in 2 months only by not eating rice I could get back my weight. I know I do not have any topic of exercise, because I know you thought of  exercise is one way for me to lose weigh fast. I haven't share anything here about exercise since I really do not do exercise this time. It is not that I do not want, in fact I love exercise especially jumping rope and jogging, I just do not have time. So the least thing I can do to lose weigh even without exercise is to not eating rice.

2 months for me to lose 4 kilo without exercise but just no rice. Do you think it is possible? Well I think... Nothing is impossible. Good luck to me!! And what can you suggest about this topic?
will be glad to hear from you.

Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.

No comments:

Post a Comment