Tuesday, May 6, 2014

THURSDAY DIET (DAY11)

Thursday daily diary no rice diet. How was your Thursday? Thursday wasn't really good to me though.(sad face). I had so many things to finish up and documents to complete, I do not even have time to buy my air ticket yet. Anyway I really didn't have any appetite. I know this is very unhealthy, but I can't even force myself to eat. I had busy day so I got to take my dinner.
Can you guess what was my dinner? Hahaha, it is not Quaker oats!




If you are staying in Philippine, you probably know the famous instant dry noodle. It is Lucky Me Pancit Canton (Spicy one). This dry noodle is really very famous. Japanese likes it, well I said that because I had so many Japanese and really like this. I had Japanese friend and every time He visit Cebu or his friend, I will always prepare for them dozens of that dry noodle. They are really happy to receive it.

If I go to department store, hey! I saw Koreans buying too!!! I think its delicious of its simple taste. Well, I make my pancit canton more delicious and more tasty. How? Well, I do add it with green vegetables and carrot! Pair it cold pineapple juice, oh! I will be full.

Lucky Me Pancit Canton is easy and convinient and very cheap! 1 pack cost PHP8.00 (USD$0.18) and its delicious! Why wouldn,t I eat? Of course I do not eat that everyday.

Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.

No comments:

Post a Comment