Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MONDAY DIET(DAY15)

Hello!! This is my Monday no rice diet day 15. I wonder what is my weight. For the last week I had been soooo busy that all my blog entry are late. Good thing I was able to post even though I had forgotten some... Anyway this is my Monday no rice diet. I was not that busy during late afternoon so I decided to go Ayala Center take my dinner there and buy some stuffs, while checking some stuffs I got into this cute store.

Well many times I keep passing by in this store, at first I thought it is a Waffle store(idk why). I never had the chance to really look on it and try their stuffs. Then yesterday I feel hungry so I keep on thinking where in Ayala I haven't try eating, almost all I tried its hard to decide then I just remember that cute store.



Its actually Mooshi!! Mooshi Green Smoothie + Juice Bar!!! Haha why I never thought of that!! It is fresh juice blends made from organic and it is really healthy! This is a detox juice! This mooshi is just suite for me!!! 

And so I ordered Fruit Salad Mooshi. It has apples, watermelon, grapes, mangoes, oragnic banana, organic spinach and green smoothie which is the yogurt. Its so tasty,  I am happy even I ate alone. Hahaha!!! 

I thought I am full... Well I still wanna eat!!! Since I miss soft taco of Army Navy, I went to it! I got my Soft Tacoin beef. Its three soft flour tortillas filled with any choice of your meat (beef, pork or chicken), onion and cilantro. Served with salsa and a slice of lime.

Its does looks like shawarma mini version. I am so happy! I mean it did not end there, I was wanting sweets. So I decided to buy krispy kreme donuts. It is a pleasure dinner for me.

Well thank God no rice but the heavy beef!! and donuts will kill me to weight! But I did not eat much donuts.  I guess I ate those are fine... I want mooshi right not :(

Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.

No comments:

Post a Comment