Friday, May 2, 2014

WEDNESDAY DIET (DAY10)

And this is my another late wednesday post of  daily diary no rice diet.(Its supposed to be daily!!!! I  am so sorry, I had been too busy<(ˍ ˍ*)>).



Maybe some of you wonder why do I always say "My brunch is... or My brunch was..." Its usually brunch. Most of the time I do not eat breakfast. My ussual meal starts at brunch. Of course I do get hungry early in the morning but its seldom to happen.




Wednesday brunch was mixed vegetables only. I really only ate that. Actually before eating my meal I will drink a glass of water to make me easy full after meal, eating vegetables only plus a glass of juice. I just love juice! Believe me or not cold or warm I still drink it.



I had my snack too! Haha! I ate chocolate! Hmmm. I felt good about it.   Dinner is very special. Haha!!! Dinner was Quaker oats!!! I think I am so loyal to Quaker oats these past few weeks. Well I do not regret it since it delicious and  convenient to make  and healthy too!



And how is it going to you? So far I feel good since this week I haven't taken any rice yet. It just feels so good!!!    



  Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.

1 comment: