Friday, May 2, 2014

TUESDAY DIET (DAY9)

I am sorry my post for  Tuesday and Wednesday daily diary no rice diet is very late! I had some engagements to do and I can't have time to post here:( feel so bad(sigh).


 But I make sure I remember what I ate:). Tuesday I had my super early breakfast about 5:30am, I had hot bread and coffee. My lunch was..... Guess what?? Haha, I ate Quaker Oats(since I was really in a hurry), and drank some Juice. I had some cracker for snack. Lastly, My dinner was only vegetables.   Since my meals for tuesday was hurry hurry, I haven't have time to take photos on it.   I guess I will be more busy this week and next week.




 I will be flying back again to Manila next week for some Business engagement and will be having reunion with my friends.


It wonders me if will I be eating more or less??? I don't know!!! Hahaha! For one sure thing! I am going to go at the best Shawarma in Manila. Do you know where is it?   I'll be on it next week.





 Are you a body consious? Follow me as I do and share my blog about no rice diet. Step by step before aiming the target body we want, share what is in your mind, I would love to hear from you, 2 is better than one, we help one another, encourage one another! Good luck! How about you? How was your 3rd day of no rice diet? This kind of doing is very challenging, hence I believe I can as long as I control.

No comments:

Post a Comment