Monday, June 9, 2014

SIMPLICITY AND HEELS


There are times I feel lazy to dress up so I ended up dressing simple. But on the other hand, I make sure it still look classy and edgy in any way. This outfit is very SIMPLE, just put them on with your sexy heels! As you can see, it looks so chick! In a way that you could catch other eyes. Wearing this kind of style also feel so comfortable.







A very simple Top dark blue sleeveless and pairing it with pedal jeans and rock it on through your heels!!! I did not put so much accessories, I only wore gold necklace and earrings. I intentionally did not put on belt since I wanted that I my body figure will be more clear. And hey! Sunnies is always with me around! SIMPLICITY!



And when the night time comes, you might feel cold, you can also top it up with a cardigan. Since my outfit is all dark (btw, my heels is color maroon), I suggest that your make up could just be simple. Hit it more on red or violet red lip color.

What do you think about this look? Hope you like it gals!! :)

Top (MANGO), Pants (Taiwan Night Market), Sandals (Charles and Keith)

No comments:

Post a Comment